Fire Protection Administration Bachelor’s Degree
FIRE PROTECTION ADMINISTRATION BACHELOR'S DEGREE
Eastern Kentucky University’s Fire Administration bachelor’s degree program is one of only a few programs in the country dedicated to the fire science field. The Fire Administration program is designed to provide you with a background in fire science, fire prevention, fire protection principles, as well as the administrative knowledge you’ll need to be a leader in the fire services profession. The Fire Protection Administration Bachelor’s Degree is offered on campus and online.
FPA Course Descriptions
FPA Educational Objectives
The classes in the Fire Administration bachelor’s degree program will challenge and enlighten you. You will be prepared to prevent and manage critical fire and safety situations.
Course topics include:
- Fire Behavior and Combustion
- Fire and Emergency Scene Operations
- Fire, Arson and Explosion Investigation
- Disaster and Community Fire Defense Planning
Faculty members in the fire and safety degree programs are nationally and internationally known for their teaching, research and dedication to the fire and safety fields. However, perhaps most importantly, the professors are especially dedicated to student success and are involved in every aspect of fire and safety.
They are active in a number of professional organizations including:
- National Association of Fire Investigators
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- National Fire Protection Association
- International Society of Fire Service Instructors
- International Association of Arson Investigators